Due to current government guidelines ,our arrival and in class procedures are a bit different than then have been in the past. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are TWO links at the bottom of this page: one the YATB Health and Wellbeing Policy for 2020, which we recommend you read before attending a class. The second is to a list of suggested/helpful yoga props/equipment you might want for your practice.
Below is the guidance (for a detailed outline please read the attached YATB health and wellbeing policy below) for attending in-person classes at present at Yoga at the Barn:
• Please DO NOT come to class if you are unwell, have been unwell recently or have been in contact with someone who is unwell. There is always the option of practicing Live Online from the comfort of your own home.
• You MUST bring your own props/equipment. Mats are required(you may also want blankets, blocks/bricks etc). Currently YATB will NOT be able to share equipment with students. See a specific list of required and suggested equipment for each class BELOW. We will be selling a small number of these items at the studio from the 14th of Sept, please email if you want/need props or equipment.
• When the weather cooperates shoes will now be left outside the studio.
• You will need to hand sanitise upon entering and leaving the studio. Hand sanitiser will be provided for you.
• When entering the YATB space you will need to wear a face cover. You will need to keep your face covering on as you organise yourself etc. Once organised on your mat it is your choice whether you practice with your face covering on or off.
• We have an NHS COVID-19 QR code that you must now scan upon entering the studio (this supports track and trace and better informs us and our community of any local outbreaks).
• You will be asked to adhere to Manor Farm requirements whilst on the property outside the studio space (Manor Farm has asked that people remain 2m apart and follow any sign-posted guidelines)
There will only be maximum of 5 students and 1 teacher present in the studio currently so you will be able to maintain a safe distance whilst in the studio. To maintain good ventilation during YATB classes at least one window will be opened throughout classes, it is recommended that you wear layers in case of a change in temperature.
The community spirit, calm and positive approach to YATB will ALWAYS be present in our studio space, regardless of these little changes and that is in great part due to YOU and the YATB community.