Online – Beginner’s One Yoga Course
Please note this is an online version of the course, streaming links will be sent out before each session.
If you’re new to the mat, start here! This 6 week course is a wonderful way to begin your yoga journey, and is designed for those that are brand new to yoga or even those that are looking to deepen the foundations of their practice.
- Explore classic hatha-inspired yoga postures
- Get familiar with simple yoga sequences
- Learn basic breathing practices
- Plenty of time for questions to be explored
- Accessible and gentle
- Open to all (including those working with injury or illness)
- Tuesday Sept 15th
- Tuesday Sept 22nd
- Tuesday Sept 29th
- Tuesday Oct 6
- Tuesday Oct 13th
- Tuesday Oct 20th
There are plenty of ways to join us, whether you attend in-person, join us live online, or practice whenever suits you best with a recording of the live class. There are 5 in-person spaces available, these spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so advance booking is recommended as these spaces fill up quickly! No prior experience is required.